Skaf gang rapist Mohammed Sanoussi will be released from custody after having his parole revoked weeks earlier.

苏州美甲网

During a parole hearing in western Sydney on Thursday, judge Terence Christie said Sanoussi, 29, would be released next month but ordered that he not associate with his brothers.

Sanoussi was initially granted parole earlier this month with strict conditions, including a ban on associating with the Brothers For Life gang.

Hours after that hearing, however, it emerged his brothers Ahmed Sanoussi, 30, and Mahmoud Sanoussi, 28, had been charged with bashing a cleaner at Revesby in Sydney’s southwest.

The younger brother remains behind bars but the older one was given bail and is still living in the family home.

The State Parole Authority subsequently revoked Sanoussi’s parole, saying his post-release accommodation was unsuitable because his brothers, who are allegedly Brothers For Life members, lived there.

During the hearing on Thursday, Sanoussi was ordered to live in a Community Offenders Support Program centre or a half-way house near Long Bay jail until his brothers move out of the family home or until he finds his own accommodation.

The court ordered that he not associate with his brothers without the permission of his supervising officer.

Judge Christie said the “stressful situation” with his brother “was not of his own making” and that he had been in jail since he was 16.

His lawyer, well known Sydney Barrister Charles Waterstreet, said his client had paid the price for what he had done, saying the welfare of his parents was his main concern.

Paul Nash, who was representing Corrective Services, tried to delay the parole until there was stability in his living arrangements.

Sanoussi, who faced the court from jail via a video link, remained quiet during the court proceedings but smiled briefly before going back to his cell.

The 29-year-old was sentenced to 16 years in prison for his role in the August 2000 gang rapes of young girls in isolated Sydney locations.

He was 16 at the time of the attacks involving 14 men, led by brothers Bilal and Mohammed Skaf.

Comments are closed.